I am writing a research paper on protester motivation, and in particular, motivation for the protesters at the Occupy Ottawa movement.
I would appreciated it very much if some of you would take the time to write a short response to any or all of the questions below. Any of the data will be anonymous and if you would like, contact me and I could send you a consent form to ensure your privacy.
Thank you all very much in advance.
Main Question: Why are people choosing to protest at Occupy Ottawa (specifically)?
· What is unique about Occupy Ottawa?
· What types of people protest?
· Why is protest being chosen as a means to a public voice?
· How did they get involved?
· What is the expected outcome?
· What is the ideal outcome?
· How is Occupy Ottawa helping/contributing to a bigger, global movement?
· Why are the protest peaceful in nature (as opposed to recent violent protest in instances such as Egypt and London)?